Check below Women's Street Semi final and Men's Park Quarter Final Result
Women's Street Semi Final
1 21 DURAN Mariah USA
2 19 ROSA Pamela BRA
3 23 BUFONI Leticia BRA
4 22 BAKER Lacey USA
5 24 NISHIMURA Aori JPN
6 13 ODA Yumeka JPN
7 12 JACOBS Candy NED
8 9 WILSON Hayley AUS
Men's Park Quarter Final
1 19 JUNEAU Cory USA
2 18 SORGENTE Alex USA
3 16 RENNIE Tristan USA
4 11 MAZZARA Alessandro ITA
5 10 GLIFBERG Rune DEN
6 15 FEDERICO Ivan ITA
7 17 CAPLES Curren USA
8 29 QUINTAS Pedro BRA
9 30 SASAOKA Kensuke JPN
10 8 GRAHAM Collin USA
11 26 LEON Danny ESP
12 24 COLLINS Cj USA
HERE the full Park results
HERE the full Street results
Check HERE Competition Program&Heats
LIVE STREAMING SCHEDULE (UTC/GMT -7 hours) www.worldskate.tv
DEW TOUR 2019 FORMAT
The Qualifier round is open to a country quota of 3 skaters registered by World Skate recognized National Governing Body and Event Wildcard holding skaters. The 10 best riders from the Qualifier round will advance to the Quarter Final.
- Jam Format: Heats of 15 (approx.), 3 minute jam sessions with 3 skaters each.
The top 10 skaters from the Open Qualifier will meet the top 15 skaters from the previous World Championship, not already pre-seeded in the Semi Final, and the 5 skaters holding an event Wild Card. The best 12 riders from the Quarter Final round will advance to the Semi Final.
- M&W Street Format: 2 Runs, 45 Seconds, best run counts.
- M&W Park Format: 3 runs, 45 seconds, best run counts.
The top 12 skaters from the last World Championship will be pre-seeded in the Semi Final competition round and meet the 12 athletes who made the cut from the Quarters. The best 8 riders of the Semi Final will advance to the Final.
- M&W Street Format: 2 Runs, 5 Tricks
- M&W Park Format: Best of 3 Runs
- Womens and Mens Street: The best 8 skaters from the Semi Final will compete in 2 Runs with a 5 Trick Format.
- Women and Mens Park: The best 8 skaters from the Semi Final will compete as for a Best-of-3-Runs Format.